• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Birmingham

N30, what do you drive? I work in Cahaba Heights, we shoot over to Johnny Rays to eat every once in a while.

I haven't ever seen this much activity in the AL people, thats usually why I have to hang out w/ those guys froms GA! :)

I know this is really a shot in the dark, but I met a few CSVT guys randomly a few years back in the old Win Dixie parking lot on 280 (by the Brook Highland movie theater). Anybody here used to hang out around there?

hey everyone

hey everyone

hey everyone sorry ive had some bad issues
but im back and ready to run
first moose call me so we can take care of business
second anyone that would like to get together for the world of wheels let me know
third i finally got back in my own house got my renters moved out and moved my car to my house
its still not running i need a wiring harness
but ive mounted my mirrors and taken my headlights apart to clean them
my number is 205-300-4966 cell 205-483-6020 home
well everyone have a good evening
god bless everyone
strother

Are you kidding me? Obrien, my apologies..... there really hasn't ever been this much activity from Bham, wow. Someone buy my tour so I can have a downpayment on a Volvo S60 R!

No one needs to buy his car we need to help him fix it so he stays w/ the group!

What ever happened to BMR I haven't seen him post in a while?

There is a nice 04 blk Volvo S60 R 6 speed at donohoo auto in pelham calling my name.....

I am leaning that way.....

On another note, I just saw a pre98 Blue Mystique in pinson with what looked like an ebruni kit on it. Stock wheels, that is pretty much all I could tell, it was about 60 yds away from me. Anyone here or know who it was?

I'm going to up there this weekend checking out a low mileage pre 98, in good condition(hopefully).

Does that sound like it Obrien? I couldn't tell a whole lot about it, but from what I COULD tell, it looked fine. Holler at me when you get up this way, if you get up here before 12 we'll get something to eat and maybe I'll go look at it with ya.

not it then, this was def blue, pretty bright blue for that matter. Where exactly is it?

it is in fairfield by the addy but I think it is in bessemer. I'll give you a call when I get to town.

Back