• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Birmingham

you're not far from me then, my wife teaches in the Chalkville school system.

To answer your trunk question, they are not made anymore, the company that made them went under. CF1 I think.

I live north of pinson in countyline (blount county) but I am in trussville all the time, that's where we do our shopping. I have a blacked out 3L svt w/ 18 inch gunmetal ICW Acclaims.

I would like to see it. I was wanting to do the 3l conv on mine but am not to sure on it. I have a motor and tranny out of an sho I was going to put in it, but decided to sell it for turbo.

you would have to have done some major recronstruction to swap the show motor into the tour. I may be selling mine before too long, the motor has almost 5k invested, I'll get rid of it for less than what is in the motor if I sell it.

this is my 3rd svt, this car has some issues, I'll probably just part it out if I can't find another svt with a dead motor to swap motors with. I want something a little more luxurious too.

I'm from the Birmingham area (Pelham) but I'm down at Auburn for school for a few more months...I come home quite a bit, so if you ever hear an extremely loud silver E1 SVT in the area it's probably me!

I'm from the Birmingham area (Pelham) but I'm down at Auburn for school for a few more months...I come home quite a bit, so if you ever hear an extremely loud silver E1 SVT in the area it's probably me!

How long have you been in Auburn? I used to work down there & always saw a Silver Frost parked at Brewsters.

My wife is addicted to brewsters we have been up there a hundred times, I just don't think I've ever been up there in my tour. Maybe I'll look for you the next time I'm up through there. I'm in Randolph county about an hour north of AU, & about 2 hours SE of Bham.

I'm in bham...altadena area by the colenade. I work at Greystone Fitness doing personal training.

Back