• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Updated my Cadomain

add me to your friends list mang!

looks good... I still have to finish updating mine for the SVT page... I'm missing alot of shiz myself.... The 2nd SVT will be gone by the time I even posted a picture of it.. LOL

Josh looking awesome as always bro:cool:

and about the rims, You aint gonna find another set, Im pretty sure i got the last set when i ordered them..

Thanks Kev!

I know about the wheels....i tried to get them new and they're out of production. But I've been searching the net non stop and e-bay to TRY and find another set for sale used, i don't even care if they're the same color, I'll powder coat them if i have to.

Would love a set in 18" for shows...but that's not going to happen.

Thanks Kev!

I know about the wheels....i tried to get them new and they're out of production. But I've been searching the net non stop and e-bay to TRY and find another set for sale used, i don't even care if they're the same color, I'll powder coat them if i have to.

Would love a set in 18" for shows...but that's not going to happen.

What you need s a used set of Enkie RS5's to help set that look off....

PM me for details....

(This shameless plug brought to you by Bk4293 Co. Corp. Lmt. Inc. Incorporated and the opinions and views of Bk4293 may or may not coincide with the views and opinions of the rest of the world or normal people)

Really really nice car man. You put a lot of time and money into that baby. I could only hope to have my CSVT looking half that nice someday. I need money most of all.

I like your oil pressure gauge mod. It was very well done. And the engine bay... just wow.

Back