• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Detailing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks Rog,
Thats one of the reasons I was telling them to PM me so I could tell all the details and prices. I didnt want this to get locked for having prices or w/e on.

wow, so this has gone downhill fast, how shocking that an EGL thread went off topic in less then 4 posts.

Must be all of the Dioxens, gives everybody ADD.

Sorry but I agree with todd, mx and steeda on this one.

Why would you relate pete with egl? That didn;t make any sense. well glad roger stepped into this to help the young one out.:

Plus i'd rather trust an old guy (Roger is the old guy:laugh:) working on my car then a 20year old kid..:blackeye:
You can tell he puts pride in his work. And is humble when he comments on others cars.

Alias back off on this one... Seriously this has nothing to do with you...

wow, so this has gone downhill fast, how shocking that an EGL thread went off topic in less then 4 posts.

Must be all of the Dioxens, gives everybody ADD.

n1266060053_30062605_7616.jpg

Sorry but I agree with todd, mx and steeda on this one.

Why would you relate pete with egl? That didn;t make any sense. well glad roger stepped into this to help the young one out.:

Plus i'd rather trust an old guy (Roger is the old guy:laugh:) working on my car then a 20year old kid..:blackeye:
You can tell he puts pride in his work. And is humble when he comments on others cars.

Alias back off on this one... Seriously this has nothing to do with you...
Sweet, I dont put pride into doing my work...awesome!
Have you even seen anything I have done? Didnt think so. Maybe you should lay off the ****ing comments like that until you see what I can do. So what if Im 20..that means Im no good at what I do?

Have you even seen anything I have done? Didnt think so. Maybe you should lay off the ****ing comments like that until you see what I can do. So what if Im 20..that means Im no good at what I do?

yeah, Harry, not cool. I know my comments were unnecessary, but to say Bill doesnt take pride in his work. If he didn't why is he offering his time to offer his service? Bill does good work. Understandably Roger is older, and does have more experience, but that doesn't mean he takes any more pride in his work then Bill does. Experience has nothing to do with pride.

im 19, i detail, my car is clean all day every day. to say i dont know how to detail a car because im 19 though is just ignorant.

im 19, i detail, my car is clean all day every day. to say i dont know how to detail a car because im 19 though is just ignorant.

+1 when I lived at home and had my contour that car stayed clean. every time my friends and I would use my car for the night's events I would always get complements, inside and out. My corolla isnt the same story because I dont live at home anymore, so I dont have my detailing chemicals, or the access to my car that I had anymore. So it stays dirty sometimes. But I like to have it as clean as possible.

i don't think he's saying that you don't take pride in your work, he's saying that he knows roger does. he posts pics of damm near every car he works on, and they all look great.

too many panties in bunches here.

weenies. :)

I still dont think its right of him to say that just bec im not in my 30's or w/e. So this year ill start posting every car that I detail then just to get my rep then.

i think it's an experience thing. don't take it so personally.

Damn right it is...

Man this kids are taking this comment way too seriously.

Well your right i never meet you. I'd rather not..

After this scenerio here...

You calling dibs on my sale of my rims then ditching on buying them. Gave me a bad note on you. Something roger has yet to ever do to anyone. Then you ditched pud's sale of his rims after wanting to pick his up. I only mention puds rims in this case because him and i were selling the identical Rs5's at the same time. Communication between 2 adults as i would say is vital. Especailly if when money comes into play.

You aim'd me wanting them, you also called me saying you will buy them. It shows you kept our word.:shrug:

Last edited:

Saying you are just as good for deatiling cars 3 years now, compard to someone for 15+ years is ignorant to say the least.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back