• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Wash Soap

I use the Lava bar soap. It gets down in the cracks and gives a nice clean. :)

Lately TurtleWax soap. I use whatever's the cheapest at work, as long as it isn't dishwashing soap and gets the job done without water spots. :laugh:

Lately TurtleWax soap. I use whatever's the cheapest at work, as long as it isn't dishwashing soap and gets the job done without water spots. :laugh:

NXT, Cause I'm too fat and grumpy to wait for someone to ship me a bottle of soap.......

I hate UPS Drivers anyway!!!

I like Mothers Car Wash.

But whatever you use, don't be afraid to spend a little extra. I'd pass on the $2.99/gallon concentrates. And if you have water spot problems with the water in your area, try a different brand of concentrate.

I get water spots, but this summer I am going to put an RV filter on my hose outside. They are 20 bucks at wal mart and have heard of people with success of getting rid of water spots.

The $1.50 off-brand crap on sale. Or if I can get a nice rebate then I'll splurge on some name-brand. As long as it isn't too abrasive of a detergent, who cares :shrug:. Lol, and if you think I'm cheap, I've seen people using laundry detergent (not a good idea)!

Back