• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

I Need A Roomate For Sz07

Hmm...

No teabagging my ride! ;)

I will have a security system on my car at SZ to prevent any violations. :D

hahaha thats not what i meant.
my other solution involved you getting the plate bracket, Pen getting the sun shade, and er uh....me getting....uh....steph for about 18 hours....
hehe

j/k

LMAO!
Umm, you're married and she's got a BF. Don't think that would fly.
Sorry Glenn, we're back to square one.

LMAO!
Umm, you're married and she's got a BF. Don't think that would fly.
Sorry Glenn, we're back to square one.

i never said my wife wouldnt be joining in at all.......
and for the boyfriend, he can video tape!

:D

Still don't think that would fly. Nice try.
Guess I will do without that Elky plate.

:) Can't blame ya.

No problem on the bracket.

ok well back to how this fourm got started i looked up dates and this is how it looks for my schedule

may 11 and 12 is my leauge track meet i kno im in that so that ok
12th is also prom

that weekend doesnt matter

the 19 and 20 is district 3 track meet i didnt make it last year becuase u had to vault 13ft i only did 12' 6'' so that would be the only reason i dont go.

so as of now im looking for a roommate. i will pay my half when we get a room and if i dont go u get half you room paid for.

PM Glenn, he's looking for a roomie and also check with Matt R and BrApple. It would probably be super cheap if you all got the room together.

You'll make it this year!

the 19 and 20 is district 3 track meet i didnt make it last year becuase u had to vault 13ft i only did 12' 6'' so that would be the only reason i dont go.

so as of now im looking for a roommate. i will pay my half when we get a room and if i dont go u get half you room paid for.

He's going to Carlisle not SZ.

After hearing about all the fun he will have, he wants to stay with us. I knew he would. :)

You may be right. I have confidence that he will make it this year. :)
He still needs a ride to SZ if he goes.

umm im here i was out boarding to nite in that winder wonderland. umm yeah i dont think ill make districts i beleive to make that its 13ft 3 inches. i wouldnt kno until the weekend before if i made it in or not. so if i get a roomate ill pay for my half and if i dont go i dont go. i can drive the van!!

It would be nice for you to make the meet. It is the end of your high school sports.
Of course it would be great to have you along at SZ too.

Back