• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

I Need A Roomate For Sz07

I'll think about it. You drive a hard bargin.

Australia. That's where it is from. Costs more in shipping than the wing costs. Actually, I'm not sure you can even get them anymore.

The wing/window spoiler was on Christine's car before she bought it , but I had made arrangements to buy it prior to then . Although he almost sold it to Jason ... or led Jason to believe so :shrug: . It was quite the confusion at the time .

I liked it the first time I saw it & hoped I'd end up with one till I saw how much $$$ it cost to get one here :( . I told Al (the previous owner) that I wanted 1st refusal & he stayed true to that (one way or another) . It blends in pretty well with the window ventshades & black car .

I told Al (the previous owner) that I wanted 1st refusal & he stayed true to that (one way or another) . It blends in pretty well with the window ventshades & black car .

I refused and you got it. I knew you wanted it that's why I didn't take it.
It does look great on your car.
I'll dig up a picture of it on my car (when Al owned it). He gave me a ton of pictures of the car, I even have the first picture ever taken.

Hold up....
i will solve this dilemma....
the license plate bracket goes to Christine (since i don't need it)
and i get the window shade!!!

i had another solution but i dont think Christine would appreciate it...
:D

Hmm...

No teabagging my ride! ;)

I will have a security system on my car at SZ to prevent any violations. :D

I have the eye patch.

I'll pay you in rum and you can guard the car for me. Err, nevermind, that won't work. :D

Back