• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Whore Your Car For The New Forum!!!!

I forgot to add my old Tour.....I really miss it when I see the pics.:cry:

picture.JPG

picture.JPG

picture.JPG

I guess I am a troll.

I guess I am a troll.

First piccy if of my old GL. Still waiting for me to replace its MTX.

contour1.jpg

Then came the Volvo to replace the Contour.

rrdivide2.jpg

Then the Cougar.

kittahrear.jpg

And now the Dodge.

dodge.jpg

All are still with me because I have either broken them and dont want to fix them (the Contour) or I dont want to sell them (the other three).

Last edited:
wow that body kit looks awesome on that GL...deffintly worth fixing

The only thing that it has going for it, performance wise, is its underpinnings. When I finally accepted the fact that the Zetec/(at the time) CD4E was not a fast combination I turned to suspension. The MTX swap helped but the Cougar could still blow the Contour's doors off.

And its hard enough for me to put miles on the other three. I only drive 800 miles every six weeks. Most of that comes when I go to or come home from work, 300 each way right there. The remaining 200 are around town miles during my days off.

Last edited:
The Night Rider is in the house!!!

2389976_5_full.jpg

2389976_11_full.jpg

2389976_10_full.jpg

Woah woah woah... Theses pics dont make sense...

a) you claim its an SE, but there are no SE skirts. All pre98 SE's had Side skirts (basicaly not those)
b)wrong rims
c) No tach? With a duratec? EVERY contour with a duratec came standard with a tach... Someone tampered with that gauge cluster.

My rides:

First the 96 GL, looking very unwashed and undetailed. This was a quick shot just after I put in the Koni sport kit.
1.jpg

Now the 70 Sportsroof Mustang. The Mustang no longer has the louvers on the back window which looks much better
IMAG0012.jpg

IMAG0017.jpg

IMAG0020.jpg

Last edited:
In all her glory....

In all her glory....

Well, here's my long time pride as she last was when running. Now she sits with no heartbeat, awaiting a transplant.
contour_01.jpg

1579405-R1-037-17_edited.jpg

contour_07.jpg

The now dead motor...
blue_cf_far.jpg

Don't yet have pics of the replacement/ winter beater, a 95 Midnight red Mystique with a V6, 5 speed, 4 wheel discs and traction control. Wearing the trubendz exhaust from the contour with no cats whatsoever.

Well, here's my long time pride as she last was when running. Now she sits with no heartbeat, awaiting a transplant.
Awww...you bastid! That's the exact way I was planning on painting my SilFro (with the exception of the swoop down at the front). I thought I was going to be the first! :p Now I'll just be a copycat. :mad:

**sigh**

Oh well.

Looks really sweet!

Okay, Okay

Okay, Okay

My 95 Contour Zetec. Finally running with no problems at all! Woot!

MyCar.jpg

Mycarinside.jpg

All I need now are rims, an exhaust(SVT), and a good detailing job.

Back