• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Chknhwk....

LUCA

Boomstick\Owner
Admin
Happy Birthday!!

Edit: Damn, I think I'm a day late. I'm sorry John.

Last edited:
Are you older than me yet?

I think you are. :D

Sorry I missed this, I was in VA for work where I was propositioned by a hooker in my hotel room and pulled over on the way home and had my car searched.

The migraine is super awesome.

Who would proposition YOU , lol :D ?!?! It's no wonder you got pulled over - you're a guilty-looking mofo , and if I know you , you were speeding ;) !

Migraines suck :( .

I'm a sexy motha ****ah! Sometimes.

Well this time I actually WASN'T speeding! But apparently my brake lights were staying on, so they thought that was suspicious and I guess felt I might have a body in the trunk or something... I dunno. (Brake switch was loose).

Although, I don't think the giant tarp I use to cover my bike and dirty bike stands helped. :D

Sorry I missed this, I was in VA for work where I was propositioned by a hooker in my hotel room and pulled over on the way home and had my car searched.

The migraine is super awesome.

Was his name Bob?
I was going to call you and ask what you were doing in VA but I never had a chance. And now I know anyway so I'm not going to call.

I bet it is. Enjoy it!

Back