• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

SVT Rear Bumper

haha, no kidding it would be worth the gas/tolls/time/hotel if it were true

naw i wont be out at las vegas...too far from MA, ive done motard races out this way and minor events like that, you go on 50riders.com?

it was so much fun to "watch" the vegas race last year, i was actually there for the de la hoya fight, though. even the pros "bikes" finished the race w/out the riders. yup, they both had to bail, coz they were slamming into each other too much. :laugh:

i really don't got into the mini forums at all, my buddy owns a shop, and i let him do all the research.

SE Side Skirts

729294_1_full.jpg

SVT Side Skirts

729294_138_full.jpg

http://www.cardomain.com/member_pag..._images/9/web/729000-729999/729294_1_full.jpg

I just went to a semi-local salvage yard tonight to check out a rear SVT bumper as I need one and I bought it for 125.00 :)

great condition too, mesh installed and the whole shizbang! Granted the salvage yard was located in a very nasty neighborhood but wowsers I got a great deal - totally worth the hour and a half drive each way - WHOOT!

BTW -- is someone going to make those Steeda shirts? LOL

Back