• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

OMG it's Hoth

teamSVTour

Hard-core CEG'er
"OMG it's cold...Hoth Cold." "Keep making Starwars references, it helps us stay warm."

If anyone knows where this is from I will PayPal you a dollar.

Anyway on a serious note. IT's 5 degrees here !!! :help:Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Last edited:
Went to drop off shavedsvt's wires he let me borrow, and this is what I drove through (w/ bald tires:help: )
snowlz2.jpg
http://img226.imageshack.us/my.php?image=snowlz2.jpg

What can I say , Scott ?? Oh yea , snow sucks :troutslap: !

And teamSVTour - I have no idea WTH you're talkin' about :shrug: ;) ! Hoth ?? Besides that , I can't come up with any clever Star Wars comments :( ...

wasn't Hoth the ice planet that the Rebel force was located at in the beginning of the Empire Strikes back?

google is your friend, folks.
It's from Clerks 2 when they're in the freezer.
(which I still haven't seen yet because I am teh suck)

google is your friend, folks.
It's from Clerks 2 when they're in the freezer.
(which I still haven't seen yet because I am teh suck)

Hmm, I don't remember that part.

I remember Rosario dancing, though... :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

Scott, you drove up here to Indiana and didn't give me a call? :crazy:

I am absolutely loving this weather! I have half bald tires... And a half a ton of road salt and grime on my car and I absolutely love it. A few more trips to 7-springs and I'll have a white SVT! :laugh:

I have been meaning to spray it off, but now its just fun to see how much road salt I can accumulate. Plus it would freeze the car within seconds.

That and I still havn't got my jack point cover back on.

Oh, speaking of 7-Springs... does anyone ski or board and want to meet there some weekend? Maybe I'll make a new post about that.

Nothing personnal Ryan, I spent all of 15 minutes in Blairsville, then ran like a B**ch when it started to snow again. :eek: :laugh: . Remember, I have to keep the rev's above 3300 or I start to buck.:help: Not fun in the snow. As far as skiing, I told you about my wide world of sports experience.:nonono: But have fun gettin the car dirty, it probably thinks it's been sold, as its never seen so much grime.:laugh:

Did your "wide world of sports experience" happen in your driveway?
If so, I heard about it.
:eek:

Back