• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Dodge Charger

Goonz SVT

Hard-core CEG'er
I saw a Dodge Charger in the NH State Trooper livery patrolling on route 3 near manch-vegas. All you commuters to that area watch out cause I was sure as hell fooled. Just though Id pass the good note :eek:

i see at least one Nh charger every morning on my way up 93 and 293.
see a mass charger now and then on 495 and 93.
the Nh ones at least have light bars, the mass ones i have seen are slicktops.

Yah, UNH has one, the only use it when they need to bring in hte "big guns". Pretty quick actually. Ive seen it take off on main street.

I've seen some in the Mass area and they had light bars plus Hemi's. That does not make for a good combo to me. Here in CT we have two Camaro SS's and the Impala SS's that sneak up on you. What's next an Evo or STi?

IIRC, there was a silver CSVT as an unmarked. It had MA plates, but I saw it once at Manchester Airport and I believe its been spotted in NH by other people. Plate was RECON1. I went to check it out when I saw it of course, thinking it was a private car, until I see all the "equipment" inside!

IIRC, there was a silver CSVT as an unmarked. It had MA plates, but I saw it once at Manchester Airport and I believe its been spotted in NH by other people. Plate was RECON1. I went to check it out when I saw it of course, thinking it was a private car, until I see all the "equipment" inside!

Thats surprising b/c dont most police cars have automatics. I dont think they like to shift and they have too much other things to do besides worrying about shifting.

pics or ban!

Sorry, didn't have a camera at the time. It was spur of the moment. So ban me.....

man NH state troopers scare me. Their lights are clear but light up blue and their car livery almost blends in with surrounding cars. At night when the blues come on, everyone freaks out!

So I have to memorize another cars front grill at night? Great. I can always tell when a Crown Vic is behind me from the parking light setup. Oh wait, I don't have to worry anymore - I drive a Milan that blends into the trees. ;)

That's right, it had lots of Antennae.

I'd love to see a charger as a Michigan State Trooper with the single (Car 54) beacon on top. hehe

You're only just getting them now? We've had Chargers and Magnums for quite some time here in Pennsyltucky.

Back