• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

saw this contour for sale...

I was driving by fairhaven (MA) the other day to my grandmothers cottage and noticed this.
DSC00617.jpg

DSC00618.jpg

DSC00616.jpg

I talked to the owner briefly as he was in a rush for work or something. He said it wasn't running...not sure why but had approximately 140 on the clock. I noticed the sale sign was 1500 but this thing has been sitting there for a little while now and he said he needed to get rid of it. Just putting this out there incase anyone needs a project car or maybe some parts. If there is any questions i could possibly talk to him if i get a chance or at least find some contact info.

Wow.... thats's pretty rusty.... I'd love to have that as a project car, but alas I have no money as well... :(

Those wheels are for the person who wants to be gangster with the chrome and tuner with the black...just make up your mind and buy a normal rim!!!

Meh, I don't think they look that bad at all. They don't scream gangster to me. Though they do look better on black.

I really don't know what to say but this car looks pretty sad(ricer) but it could be worse. The wheels have to go.

I went by a day ago to get some more info but it was gone!!! Did anyone from here pick it up because i got a lot of pm's regarding it.

Back