• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

finally done!

lol im gonna put all my money into a savings account and keep around 20-30 buxs in my pocket

have fun with that. seeing each fillup is around $30. plus other expenses you'll have. and i doubt you pay your own insurance, but thats around $200 a month for us youngins

i'm 18 years old, and on my own insurance. its $2400 a year for me. full coverage 0 accidents, 0 tickets

man i have to buy my own turbo and car and all mods and im only 18 i feel like an old person
my isurance is 1200 a year no accident coverage and my gas is payed and insurance put i pay 100 a month for the car payment.

i only get those things payed for becuase i do sports.

but so far ive bought whole svt exterior have 2 12's from the previous car along with pioneer head unit and speakers kicker amp and mtx amp. all my own money and now i should have saved for the turbo kit ohh almost forgot and entire svt interior minus 1 headrest along with guages

Last edited:
yeah im 16 as well....i got the svt though when i was 15. I gota job since i was 14 and saved up ever since then until june 06` when i bought the SVT with my own money.

Meh, I saved up dough for a 4x4 whaen I was that age and years later I still have the same truck. Loans FTMFW cause I got a CSVT with 85K and a new 3L. Making decent money also helps, lol, after 2 months of my new daily driver, I exploded the differential and HAD to put a torsen in. Keep up with the hard work, dont let the small things get in the way of your dreams.

heres some more pics in the daytime!

URL]

44ilq54.jpg

Im 16 and i make $7 an hour right now. I have close to $2000 saved up in 5 months. I have bought new wheels and tires for my car. Then i got a KKM intake for Christmas and half a sound system as a gift too(i bought the rest). If i saved as much as possible i would have over $2000 so its not like it could be done although its not really a whole lot when you want to do a 3L swap. My next mods are going to be headers, exhaust (both custom), and a new paint job. Oh and i pay my own insurance but its cheap since im still on the plan with my parents. Im glad that im not the only young kid that loves the contour so much.

Im 16 and i make $7 an hour right now. I have close to $2000 saved up in 5 months. I have bought new wheels and tires for my car. Then i got a KKM intake for Christmas and half a sound system as a gift too(i bought the rest). If i saved as much as possible i would have over $2000 so its not like it could be done although its not really a whole lot when you want to do a 3L swap. My next mods are going to be headers, exhaust (both custom), and a new paint job. Oh and i pay my own insurance but its cheap since im still on the plan with my parents. Im glad that im not the only young kid that loves the contour so much.

thanks!!!!

Those grills look ugly IMHO. stazi gen mesh 1.5 FTMFW!!!

His aftermarket mesh is the best i have seen by far.

I am still a huge fan of the stock mesh!!

Back