• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Cougar install G2G next weekend!

Cross-posted from Focaljet and NECO...

I've got a whole slew of things to do to the Cougar while I gather up the "big items", anyone is invited to come by and help. Right now my list includes:

Full Battery relocation
Redo interior wiring for accessories (add in Sirius to switches)
S2000 push-button ignition install
Jaged RSTB installation
Dash cowl painting
Center Console painting
Hopefully drop the radiator and begin core support straightening
OEM fender fitment and painting
01-02 headlight painting
Angel Eyes installation and wiring
Remove Predator's borrowed shift tower

And whatever I feel like doing basically...

I will provide beverages (non-alcohol, any special requests let me know. I usually go with Coke and Sprite as a good combo), bring money to chip in for pizza as wanted.

DATE: Saturday January 27th
TIME: Starting around 11am, who knows how late I'll be doing stuff
LOCATION: http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&hl=...12,-112.095609&spn=0.004047,0.010815&t=h&om=1

Directions: Exit I-17 at Greenway, head EAST
Go straight at 19th Ave to the 2nd Left (16th Dr/Beck Lane), turn LEFT
Slant LEFT onto 16th Dr.
2nd house on the left (the one set back away from the road, orange trees in the front yard)

Last edited:
Hey i'd be down to meet up, if anyone could help me with my Headlight/fog wiring issue! PM me let me know what day/time you decide on and where you live :blackeye:

BUMP! This Saturday guys, my store meeting was cancelled so I have nothing that would mess Saturday up. Let me know what you guys want for soda's/drinks and I'll go to the store tomorrow and get them.

I'm good w/ whatever non diet soda's. I still need your address. Hopefully some contour guys show up so we can tinker w/ my car a bit :blackeye:

So far just you and ROUSHFOCUS from Focaljet are confirmed, but I'm pretty sure Greg will be by at some point. Also a new NECO'er said he'd like to come by. Probably not a whole bunch of people, but too many can get to be a PITA sometimes when you're working on a car.

Sorry i didn't make it. i had a super lazy Saturday. i actually swung by the area it looked like you lived in from google maps, to see if i could see anyone/cars i noticed around 6-ish but i didnt see anyone/cars. :blackeye:

My Cougar is in the backyard, so you wouldn't see anything from the front. I'm doing more work today, if you're not doing anything feel free to swing by!

Ah I just now saw this post, Royce had to leave and I've already picked everything up for the day. We'll be at it again next Sunday (I work Saturday), if you can come by then that would be awesome.

I'll most likely be stopping by this Saturday. I want to install my SP motorsports aluminum intake pipe, finish my fog/parking light mod, and remove the door ding strips on the doors.

ps. Morbid may be stopping by w/ me to help out w/ the intake installation

Back