• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Florida CSVT Meet Pictures..

What happened to that first red SVT? Did it get driven in white paint or something?

Looks like it was beautiful out! RespectTheContour wasn't kidding .. it's 16°F right now, with windchill feels like -3. Today's meet was spent mostly inside the garage!

Randy, your car looks sick!!! :drool:

you should fix up your headlights however, that will really give your car somewhat new looks :drool:

What happened to that first red SVT? Did it get driven in white paint or something?

Looks like it was beautiful out! RespectTheContour wasn't kidding .. it's 16°F right now, with windchill feels like -3. Today's meet was spent mostly inside the garage!

He drove in somekind of mud then i dried on. We ranked on him so much he made me ride with him to a car wash and wash the car lol.

It was so hot out I got a sunburn. :)

Goonz no comment about my car? Thats it no more myspace comments for you!

Randy, your car looks sick!!! :drool:

you should fix up your headlights however, that will really give your car somewhat new looks :drool:

something is wrong with this state! I bought these for $20 and they were hazed over to the point that they were totally yellow. I can wetsand and polish them, but the florida sun tints them slightly yellow within a month. I am gonna wetsand them and clear coat them and see if that works. They do look great when I clean them though!

wow clean cars and bright sun.
gotta put my :cool: on.

It's good to see there are FL members still around to have meets. ;)
j/k guys
Nice pics.

Back