• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Sharing the pain... 56k beware

was she hott? :shrug:

Not even close. I think she was racing to the bar to hook up with drunkass men.

Ex-Mean'Tour said:
Shouldn't her/ their insurance be covering this?

I was involved with an accident really similar to this with my 94 SHO. I went down that whole route going back and forth with the other drivers insurance, just for them to say well our client has a different story and we are not covering your damages.

It's the same situation here, I'm not screwing around and waiting for the insurance company to tell me the same thing. Since it is my word against hers I'm just getting my car fixed now so I'm not driving around a busted up car for 2 months.

I was involved with an accident really similar to this with my 94 SHO. I went down that whole route going back and forth with the other drivers insurance, just for them to say well our client has a different story and we are not covering your damages.

It's the same situation here, I'm not screwing around and waiting for the insurance company to tell me the same thing. Since it is my word against hers I'm just getting my car fixed now so I'm not driving around a busted up car for 2 months.
That's why you should ALWAYS call the police and get a report, even if it took place on private property. She might not get a ticket (being on private property), but you'll have documented proof that she was at fault.

That's why you should ALWAYS call the police and get a report, even if it took place on private property. She might not get a ticket (being on private property), but you'll have documented proof that she was at fault.

They wouldn't come out. It's not they're jurisdiction. They told me the samething with my accident in St. Cloud. If you tell them no one is hurt and the location is in a parking lot they could care less.

Back