• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Did ya'll notice ??

Buddy Palumbo

Hard-core CEG'er
Did ya'll notice , that our Northeast branch is 3rd active (in terms of post count) of all branches ?? It's been that way for a while , but I've been too busy/lazy to point it out .

Go us :cool: !!!!!

(where's that friggin' dancing banana graemlin :shrug: ?)

dance.gif
banana.gif
dance.gif
banana.gif
dance.gif
banana.gif
dance.gif
banana.gif
dance.gif
banana.gif

I was trying to find a gif image of when Brian dressed up like the dancing banana to cheer up Peter but Google no findy.

This was all I could find. :laugh:

Attachments

• angry_banana.jpg
    angry_banana.jpg
    25.7 KB · Views: 0
That may only be because someone likey da rum & coke lol

:laugh: You may be right.
It's pretty cool that we are now a pretty active branch. Let's keep it that way.

and it's nice when us NE folks drop by and throw some posts your way too. ;)

peanut butta jelly time <repeat>

th_thPeanutButterJellyTime.gif

Last edited:
I was thinking of sparking something with you guys up that way to boost our count.

Like maybe saying the Patriots suck?

You're lucky I edited that with a new pic.
Someone didn't want me hot-linking to their pic, so they put in a pic of them bending over naked. Holy hairy ass! I was panicking trying to hurry up and edit. Then I turned it into a link instead, and when I clicked to test it, it was on my screen again. Then while scrambling, I clicked maximize window instead of close, so hairy bawlz was on my screen at work.
I almost pooped myself.

i'm guessing the New England forum is the most active??

Lol, it's like there's a party over there and everyone's invited! Alot of people posting there aren't even from the area! And i'm pretty sure todd is just stalking kim :help:

Still...considering how big of an area the northeast section covers - we should have more going on!!

Back