• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Shelby GT 500

i seen it here but i haven't seen it on the tv yet theres just way to many comercials theese days on the tv
i don't know what it is maby i suffer from adhd but
im in here in my room i sometimes have the tv on when im "computing"
and sometimes a good show comes on so i go to sitdown on my bed to watch it 3 seconds later it goes to comercials for about 6 minutes i get board watching the comercials so i get back on the computer

maby im just tired of the comercials im serious if i wanted the damn product there trying to sell i'd have it already

i seen it here but i haven't seen it on the tv yet theres just way to many comercials theese days on the tv
i don't know what it is maby i suffer from adhd but
im in here in my room i sometimes have the tv on when im "computing"
and sometimes a good show comes on so i go to sitdown on my bed to watch it 3 seconds later it goes to comercials for about 6 minutes i get board watching the comercials so i get back on the computer

maby im just tired of the comercials im serious if i wanted the damn product there trying to sell i'd have it already

No, you suffer from period-phobia. :p

Ok that sounds gross on a different level.

Funny Commercial. However, I don't believe a moment of this video is true. Everyone knows that Mustangs lapse into terrible understeer at high speeds. Plus it's raining.

They don't show you the Carrera GT passing the wrecked burning frame of that Shelby on the side of the road at the first major turn.

Back