• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

2007 BMW Alpina 7

todras

Pretty fly for a white guy *cowbell*
alpinab706_01.jpg

alpinab706_02.jpg

alpinab706_03.jpg

alpinab706_int.jpg

bmw-alpina-b7-2006-4.jpg

bmw-alpina-b7-2006-6.jpg

alpinab706_eng.jpg

BASE PRICE: $125,000 (est.)
POWERTRAIN: 4.4-liter, 493-hp, 506-lb-ft super-charged V8; rwd, six-speed automatic
CURB WEIGHT: 4400 lbs (est.)
0 TO 60 MPH: 4.8 seconds (mfr.)
COMBINED FUEL MILEAGE: 18.9 mpg (mfr.)

Who wants to buy a BMW with a catalytic convertor all hacked-up like that?lol.

Pretty good looking. Lemme guess...We don't get that one in the states?

The B7 is a nice car. Very hard to get a hold of though only a handful will be coming here (well to Canada at least). One of my custoemrs was trying to trade in his 760Li for a B7 when I worked at BMW.

Aaron

agreed but i also dont like rear lights on the trunk...something just doesnt fit right
I love love love the wheels! But the rear end looks like a 90s Civic sedan/coupe. *blech* I'll also say that that just doesn't look like a $125K car in the same way the top-line Benz does. It's rather non-descript, plain, proletariat, hum-drum....I could go on.

**EDIT** What's with the little blue cross stitched into the three o'clock position on the steering wheel??

**EDIT** What's with the little blue cross stitched into the three o'clock position on the steering wheel??

whats the little "+" looking doo-dad on the steering wheel do?? Volume control or something?

The tip-tronic on the regular 7series of that genereation there is a button on each side of the wheel for shifting up and down.

Aaron

I'm pretty sure we're both referencing the same thing. Not the actual buttons on the wheel, but rather the blue cross stitched into the leather. Is it just a goofy design element? It's positioned right where it would be covered by your thumb or your palm and doesn't appear to be an actual button. Hmmm....could it be to check your pulse as you do 140 mph down the Autobahn? :grin: Kidding of course.

youve loved them since you were less than a year old?? :confused:

i have had alpina model's since i was about 0-2 because my older bro had them :p

my grandparents loved getting me dtm/touring car stuff for some reason when i was little :shrug:

Back