• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Hello, this is my "European Contour"!

OscarPAR

Be Gentle I'm New Here
Hello everyone. I am a new member in this forum. My name is Oscar, I am from Spain (Europe) and I have inherited the car of my father, a Ford Mondeo 1.8i 16v Zetec-E 115 BHP (year 2000). It is not a really fast car, but I have much esteem to it.
As my car is not very popular in my country, I would like to learn things about the car and to relate my experiences with the car.

Recently I have repaired the body and I have changed the bumpers to it, so I can say that I have a new car!

I leave some photos here:

2uzqasp.jpg

4dqplic.jpg

2ev96hs.jpg

33wb76g.jpg

2hgy23k.jpg

2z7hag2.jpg

2cdg0ab.jpg

2mpkjmc.jpg

4ddpzr8.jpg

30aui3c.jpg

Well, this is everything a the moment, a greeting to all and to excuse if my English is not perfect

thanks for the welcome.
my next objective is to buy these wheels:

2gwuuep.jpg

but they are too expensive for me, so I must to wait some time:shrug:

I made a photoshop a time ago to see as they were

4ddq9uh.jpg

greetings!

dont worry, the contour is not popular here in the US either :laugh:

nice car though and good luck with modding it.

bienvenido!

More dash and center console pics please. I've always been interested in seeing the differences between the Mondeo and Contour.

Welcome to the CEG Oscar! :)

Your car looks good, looks like you are doing a nice job with her.

Thanks for the answers.

I also am interested in knowing with more exactitude the differences between the Mondeo and the Contour.

I am member of the club ford Spain and recently I wrote an article with the history and the data of Ford Mondeo. The problem is that it is in Spanish, and I would need a time to translate it; in any case, I leave a Link here http://fordspain.forumup.es/viewtopic.php?t=6&mforum=fordspain

On the other hand, I leave here photos of the interior of my Mondeo.
they are not very good photos but until I do the other better ones I suppose that they will serve you to have an idea

2crumoz.jpg

3179j61.jpg

3ztc39j.jpg

29wqsr8.jpg

greetings!

Did all Mondeo's have colored matched trim rings on the grill. :shrug:

All Contour's are chrome. But I def. like the color match. :)

Back