• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

I never did post pics of my keyed SVT...

Reebs

meester super sleuth
Well, it happened 2 months ago or so, and I am just now posting the pics! :) Since then I have a brand new paint job, along with a brand new front bumper and side skirts. Now you'll have to wait 2 more months for me to get the new paint pics up! :D

CarpartsandSmudge008.jpg

CarpartsandSmudge007.jpg

CarpartsandSmudge011.jpg

CarpartsandSmudge010.jpg

CarpartsandSmudge009.jpg

CarpartsandSmudge015.jpg

man did you piss off an ex girlfriend or something?? ouch!

Hehe, no. believe it or not, but it was an angry mom who repeatedly left notes on my car telling me not to park my car in a particular spot (which was a perfectly legal spot... my dad is with that Police Dept.). I ignored her notes and came to find my car like that. Pretty immature if you ask me, but what she intended to be bad turned out to be the best thing that has happened to me. :) I'll have to get the new SVT pics up!

Jeff

did u press charges?

We couldn't prove that she did it. :mad: But I know it was her. She drops her little kids off at the bus stop around 6:30 am right by my cars parking spot. I dropped off my car their at 5:30 am and a friend from the police dept who was on patrol and noticed my car called me at 7:13 am to inform me of what happened. I know it wasn't her kids because they are no bigger than 3 feet tall and my whole roof was keyed too! :( If I hadn't have had insurance, then I would have taken it as far as I could. At least vandalism doesn't raise insurance, or at least in my case it didn't. She'll get punished in her own way, it all comes back around.

Hehe, no. believe it or not, but it was an angry mom who repeatedly left notes on my car telling me not to park my car in a particular spot (which was a perfectly legal spot... my dad is with that Police Dept.). I ignored her notes and came to find my car like that. Pretty immature if you ask me, but what she intended to be bad turned out to be the best thing that has happened to me. :) I'll have to get the new SVT pics up!

Jeff

wow, im speechless...the class that some people have amazes me

OMFG ... those pics are horrifying :cry: !! That lady deserves a beat-down ... alternatively , karma is a biaotch . At least you've got a great outlook , and it's all fixed up now .

Yeah it's all fixed up now, but I was without my car for over a month! :shocked: :cry: But it was all worth it. My baby looks way way better than it did when it rolled off the lot. Insurance covered about $5400.00! That is why I decided to go ahead and get a brand new front bumper and sideskirts because mine would have needed ALOT of repairing. Plus I sold the keyed T Red bumper and sideskirts very very quickly! :)

atleast your headlights are ok..lol..that is terrible to see though, id go jihad on the person who'd even consider doing that with me!! :mad:

atleast your headlights are ok...

Haha, only you Goonz! :) I could've guessed that you'd say something like that. :D But I'm sure you noticed the very poor seal job on the passenger side! It usually doesn't condensate up, but occasionally it looks like poo!

Reebs

ever think of dropping a thank you in her mailbox? if it was a guy i'd tell you how to take care of it, but women are always right in these types of situations, and it's not right. pretty lame that they gotta do that just because you park your car where they dont like it.

Haha, only you Goonz! :) I could've guessed that you'd say something like that. :D But I'm sure you noticed the very poor seal job on the passenger side! It usually doesn't condensate up, but occasionally it looks like poo!

oh I did notice that, but didnt feel like saying it or comming out like an a$$. It seems you have minor condensation, shove a few dessicant packets and that may do the trick, you'll be shocked to see how many i have in mine, and it has worked :laugh:

4c69047c2ae4fb7eb9bdf193ac66f155.jpeg

I'm very curious, where were you parked that made her that angry? Any idea why she might be angry over it? (Can you draw a map or something?)

Anyway if you keep parking in that spot, save the notes and stuff if this happens again!

I'm very curious, where were you parked that made her that angry? Any idea why she might be angry over it? (Can you draw a map or something?)

Anyway if you keep parking in that spot, save the notes and stuff if this happens again!

I am a construction worker, and I don't like to drive my SVT on the job sites due to my low bumper and lots of nails! :help: So anyways, we are building a church right on a main road (8 Mile, yes same 8 mile from the movie! :D) Anyways, there is a subdivision street a block away from the church we are building, and way down that street there are a bunch of $400,000 homes. I parked everyday at the end of the street closest to 8 mile, and not anywhere near all those houses. My point is that I was never parked in front of anyones house, because I could see how that would get annoying. Anyways, she drops her kids off right there at 8 mile where the school bus picks them up. She didn't know that I work a block away, and so she would leave notes with lots of cuss words and stuff and basically saying that "her street" is not a park n ride. She stated that my car is a nuisance, and that she will run it over if she is having a bad day, etc... I always pulled way off the shoulder in the grass in front of a bunch of woods. I really need to post some pics of where I was parking. I was not in anyones way!!! Well, I guess I need to post some pics and draw a map, but at least I attempted to explain it for you! The lady has to be on drugs!

Last edited:
Back