• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

House Mods

I can't wait to have a house just to "mod" it. It's the next step for me. Computer mods, car mods, then house mods. It'll be a showcase for my technological genius. And it's going to look like a hype williams rap video where all the rooms are different colors. (I got "interior decorator" for career placement exam I took in high school...I swear I'm straight.)

Yeah, but not I dont mean in a home depot pastels sort of way. Watch the movie "Belly" (it's not very good) and you'll see what I mean.

maybe like these kind of colors? ;) :D

bridge%20p2b.jpg

It's really nerdy, but still, I think that's a pretty cool home theater.

http://www.electronichouse.com/article/star_trek_theater/

haha .. topic hijacked, sorry Kim. :) If anyone ever suggests a Boston trip, I'd be glad to host, I'm less than 500 feet from a T Red Line stop. No parking here though, which kind of defeats the purpose of a car meet.

Oh... there's parking for us. ;)

We still sport the Somerville residential parking sticker. :)

Kim, our tastes run way too parallel. First the Tempurpedic...

We're ordering the KDS-60A2000 TV... similar to yours, but not as bright. It's got the speakers on the bottom instead of the sides.

Soooooon. :)

Kim, our tastes run way too parallel. First the Tempurpedic...

We're ordering the KDS-60A2000 TV... similar to yours, but not as bright. It's got the speakers on the bottom instead of the sides.

Soooooon. :)

Oh, I know the A2000 all to well, but the XBR has been calling my name for over a year.

I just go along with what he says and write the checks.
I'm teh stoopid at teck-naw-lo-gee
(lol that just made me want to sing the Kip wedding song from Napoleon Dynamite).

I slept on the Bobopedic at a friends house.
It ain't the same, baby.
Plus Bob makes you put a fitted mattress cover on it as part of his warranty, which is a Tempurpedic nono.

Tonight is the night, bishes!

The DVD player is in the hands of Manchester UPS. I doubt they'll leave it at our door, so Mike is going to pick it up from their facility after work.
After that, we scarf down supper, and then off to the store to get the tv and stand!

Tonight is the night, bishes!

The DVD player is in the hands of Manchester UPS. I doubt they'll leave it at our door, so Mike is going to pick it up from their facility after work.
After that, we scarf down supper, and then off to the store to get the tv and stand!

ohhhhhhhhh maaaaaaaaaan, gonna be sweet watching the game sunday on that bad boy

Kim, if I'd known you were looking for couches... Jordan's actually carries Klaussner Motion stuff... it's all modular. Recliners, chez lounge, arms, center pieces. It's also microfiber. :)

We opted for the chip/card instead.
We don't need the box. We don't care about On Demand or DVR's or the channel guide, stuff like that.

Back