• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

burnt orange svt

bagged

You'll Never Take Me Alive!!
hello,iam the guy with the burnt orange svt .i used to live in warren my car was spotted there several times. i just want everyone to know that there are two cars the same color . some people have thought my car was someone elses.igather from what ive heard the other guy stiffed someone on a body kit thats not me! would like to come to future meet. car has totally changed . new color and lots of mods????

Yup, that was HellaHydro. He stiffed me of my money!

So his car was originally burnt orange and then was changed to that Honda Civic gold then:confused: I still remember going to the Redline meet right after I got my Milan projectors/HIDs and he said "I'm not feeling the color of them":troutslap:

post some pics of it!!!

Nah we can't do that because I remember when I did that at the Pascali's meet he got pissed because it was supposed to be some secret:rolleyes: More like he didn't want people to know he was around for some reason, hmmm. Speaking of that meet, does any remember the bus boy coming out and asking "who's in charge, who's in charge!", classic CEG moment and IIRC it was the first meet Stazi made with his turbo!

yea my friend matt works there. he called me up there to ask me about svts. i told him how to mock up some stuff, i wont say what cuz your trying to keep it a secret i guess. but i heard it turned out really nice. didnt get to see it in person tho. he went to wyotech like i am and was in two of my classes.

Nah we can't do that because I remember when I did that at the Pascali's meet he got pissed because it was supposed to be some secret:rolleyes: More like he didn't want people to know he was around for some reason, hmmm. Speaking of that meet, does any remember the bus boy coming out and asking "who's in charge, who's in charge!", classic CEG moment and IIRC it was the first meet Stazi made with his turbo!

No that was the LTU meet back in February 03. After that I went with Mike and Mike to autorama. :laugh:

the car on north river rd. by gibralter next to mcdonalds is me i used to work there this car was origanilly tred.im not keeping anything secret car is almost done now.i would show u some pics but i dont know how.

burnt orange svt

the car on n.river rd. is mine i used to work next to mc donalds .it had painted interior and red calipers.by the way thanks to hellahydro ive been hearing about this body kit i supposidly purchased or didnt purchase for a long time now.

Last edited:
burnt orange svt

ok you can see afew old pics at cardomin.com, baggedCSVT LET ME KNOW WHAT U THINK?

burnt orange svt

that is the color from cadillac off the sts a few years back i have changed the color recently.

ya, my car has 90 degree lambo doors .click on for the lazy. on pudmunkie's earlier response to see pics.by the way thanks pudmunkie

Last edited:
When you told me at Carlisle that you were going to completely change the look of the car, you weren't kidding.

Looks good! :)

Back