• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

I shouldn't be trolling much more.

She'll be in good hands, don't worry. Besides, Christine lives 2 hours south of me...she'd take time out of her day to kick my ass if I did something to it. That's reason enough to treat it like gold. =P

Hahahaha!
I'll make sure he takes care of your car Chris.

Oh, those of little faith...fortunately, these platforms seem to be fairly equal horsepower-wise given similar mods...I'll beat you on maturity vodka-boy...:laugh: ;)

Pen.jpg

I just realized he uploaded it to his own photobucket.

Creepy.

;)

;)
Paul's new at this picture posting thing. But, I'm sure he did it so that he can use it later, as a reminder to you, if needed. :laugh:

i gotta get it washed, fill up the tank and go get my wheels still! i'm so tired though...

You're single handedly handing over the car BETTER than the dealership did when I bought the last one. They didn't fill it up, and they didn't detail it. :rolleyes:

You know, when i bought the car it was filthy. it was parked under a tree or something. I asked them to have it washed by the time i came to pick it up, and they didn't.

They did however fill it up.

I just figured it's courteous :shrug: LOL if you don't want it i'll save the 50 bux! :p

I can't even sleep too much because I'm too damn anxious.

It feels like tomorrow is a field trip for school or something.

Your not buying TGO's car are you???

I heard he's a real D-BAG !!

j/k TGO's a good guy. I should know, I drove 5 hours (10 hours non stop round trip) to buy his CF EVO hood :help::laugh:
Congrats on the sale and purchase!

I hate you. I wanted that car. :mad:
:laugh: :laugh: Congrats!

Awesome! Someone is jealous of my car...and I don't even have it yet!

Lol, just joking.

To be honest he put it up for sale when I still had my E0 and I thought how much I'd rather his than mine. That's why I've been trying like hell to get it...even with all the hold ups with the insurance payoff and the bank loan. I'm just glad he was patient and understanding with all the crap that slowed the process down.

Back