• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

my CSVT (we call her ClOckwOrk)

TRicker

Hard-core CEG'er
IMG_0776.jpg

IMG_0767.jpg

IMG_0771.jpg

IMG_0770.jpg

The wack looking coolant reservoir is a temporary, blackcoog has an aluminum one for me.

IMG_0777.jpg

HEHEHEHHEHE HHAHHHAHAHAHAH TEHEHEHEHEHEHE! JUICE WOOOT

IMG_0751.jpg

i will soon but im so embarassed right now it's all nasty lol....soon as the blower is working i'm gonna get some real pics of the engine when i spray it down.

the console isnt chopped up, just the bezel for the shifter. if you can find me a manual one, i'll buy it off you!

Nice car, get that thing together so I can go for a ride! I just finally got around to ordering that end link we broke :blackeye: I just dont corner hard for the time being... Alignment is as good as it was before we dropped the subframe, we did a kickass job!

yeah we do rock, i must say. i went to get the new belts for the blower but they were too short. we're gonna see what we cant find, the guy at carquest in lindstrom rocks hard man, hes gettin me the stuff dirt cheap too, hopefully they still make the belt i need. oh i need to ride in that 3L dewd!

OMG your car does exist :shocked: haha. Can't wait to see pics and a video of the supercharger. I think you need a more upto date CD player :crazy:

Aaron

yeah i do.....i need another belt for the damn charger' we're lookin for it now. hopefully next week i'll have some miles going on the thing. as for the deck, yeah my bros got an alpine deck i want but i cant seem to peel it from his hands lol...... and hey! snob let me know how those cams go, i'd like video footage of the sound/performance!!!!

The cams wont be going in until next winter when I get the motor repulled so I can get it ported and polished to the specs of the cams then throw them in.

Aaron

A tape player :shocked: that is sin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL
Not sinning when it came with the car. CD player was an option on SVTs (as was sunroof). Though most came with both, his came with neither.

Dunno why it's not been upgraded by now though given the other modifications :shrug:

Back