• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

anyone need a job?

MxRacer

Hard-core CEG'er
my soon to be ex-employer asked if i knew of anyone who was interested.

the title is "regional commercial sales manager", and the job is selling wheelchair lift vans to transportation companies, group homes, and hospitals in the michigan territory. our website is www.mobilityworks.com

if you're interested, pm me.

-dave

Last edited:
Is it commission based? If it is then steeda wont make anywhere close to tripple.

BUY THE VAN YOU STUPID HANDICAP.....

Maybe they want to hire me for the summer, I hate my job :-D

lets not crap up this thread too much, fellas. i'm trying to do someone a favor here. i could personally give a crap who they hire to replace me, but if i can hook up an egl'er with a good job, i'll try.

Ok rawbutt, Dude you can't post something then becuase you started the post make lame rules. You of all should know that

Ok rawbutt, Dude you can't post something then becuase you started the post make lame rules. You of all should know that

i'm not making any rules, jackoff. i'm trying to potentially help someone out. i'd prefer it if our usual banter didn't keep someone from seeing a good job opportunity. i know it's hard for you to fathom, but try.

dumbass.

Is it commission based? If it is then steeda wont make anywhere close to tripple.

BUY THE VAN YOU STUPID HANDICAP.....

Maybe they want to hire me for the summer, I hate my job :-D

it's base plus comission. $40-120K depending on how good you are. i was on plan to make $58K this year.

Back