• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Leaving for Deerfield Beach on Fri

starjammir

Hard-core CEG'er
If anyone wants to meet up lemme know. I will have my lappy with me and be checking my PM's. I have no idea where this place is...just on the ocean is all I know. I will be there from Sun-Sat. I am game for whatever as I will be bored.
Lemme know,
Bill

There is ususally a car gathering near you in Ft Lauderdale on Friday & Saturday nights. Check the old forums for time & place - I don't recall off hand. Boca Raton is just north of you. Losta snooty pricks in BMWs and trendy places, if you're into that sort of thing.

I'm about an hour away (including traffic) and I'm not really familiar with the scene down that way.

If you'll be in town for a few days, here is an event not to miss:

http://www.homesteadmiamispeedway.com/530920.html

SCCA nationals. $10 to get in. Homestead is a nice facility too.

I believe we are flying into FT lauderdale (sp) on fri and spending the night there. Ill make sure to check that out.

I have to warn you, the trip to Homestead is a bit of a drive, hour & 1/2, maybe 2 from where you are, perhaps a bit more. You'll have to head south past Miami and best route is the Turnpike.

Come to the meet tommorow in the jeep. You can see the Tred on NE-OS :) and the garret T-28 :D

Back