• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Stumbled Accross this Contour...

Well it isnt :crazy:

http://www.contour.org/ubbthreads/showflat.php?Cat=&Board=groupbuy&Number=94064&Forum=groupbuy&Words=rs4&Match=Entire%20Phrase&Searchpage=0&Limit=25&Old=allposts&Main=9735&Search=true#Post94064

hydro said:
ok everyone, here are some in-progress pictures of the front bumper. As you can see, Chris is molding the bottom part of the RS4 bumper into the SVT bumper to ensure that this kit follows the lines of the Contour. He was able to make the sidevents work too so the finished product will look extremely smooth and clean like it came from the factory. Don't worry about how choppy it is now, it is guaranteed to come out Extra Smooth!
laugh.gif

The only problem I can see is the color-matching on the Hightowered lights-- The red's look slightly different, but that's just if you want to get picky

I was nowhere near these forums in '02, so thanks for that link to clear it up.

I didn't mean to sound like a snot either...I think it just came out that way lol. I think I was trolling the boards unregistered at that point. I didnt own a contour until 3 years later!

I didn't mean to sound like a snot either...I think it just came out that way lol. I think I was trolling the boards unregistered at that point. I didnt own a contour until 3 years later!

Nah dude, I actually didn't take it as snotty. I was just admitting I had never seen that thread before. I probably should have searched before I spoke though.

Back