• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

PIC Request: Eibachs w/18s

Goonz SVT

Hard-core CEG'er
im looking for people with eibach springs and 18s..and a mirko if possible. Im contemplating on swapping my BAT springs out for eibachs to pair up with the BAT struts..thanks

bring your wheels down to me and I will put them on my car and you can see in person :laugh:

I might, my only fear is mirko clearance..I always forget you have an SVT kit now Brian..PM me detailed pics of what u have with the mirko on and ur 17s..thanks

Sorry, this is the only picture i have of the car on this computer. and its a little dark so try and adjust your monitor to see the .5" gap. rides great. the back rubs with someone in the back but i also have alot extra weight in the trunk (system + 3 amps etc.) anywho. here's the pic. :nonono:

1516812253_l.jpg

I think it looks good. Goonzy you should def do swap to eibachs. I just put on half my BAT kit and it sits pretty well with stock wheels, but once I put on the 18's it might be a different story, so I might be considering the same thing myself.

I think it looks good. Goonzy you should def do swap to eibachs. I just put on half my BAT kit and it sits pretty well with stock wheels, but once I put on the 18's it might be a different story, so I might be considering the same thing myself.

yea after looking at Brians pics, I think I will get Eibachs. The ride height will be perfect for 18s. I cant afford the Koni kit nor do I wanna spend all that on my car anymore..Swapping out the springs however, yea I need to find someone who will do that :blackeye:

i wanna see bat's with stock wheels

Yea Steeda H&R's would be a little too much for me from what I have heard and seen. The drop is pretty substantial with H&Rs..Thanks for the pics Mike! Those are the types of shots I was looking for, main concern being mirko clearance..Someone asked for pics BAT with stock wheels?

3-12.jpg

4-9.jpg

BAT with stock E0s and Mirko

1.jpg

yea after looking at Brians pics, I think I will get Eibachs. The ride height will be perfect for 18s. I cant afford the Koni kit nor do I wanna spend all that on my car anymore..Swapping out the springs however, yea I need to find someone who will do that :blackeye:

there is a how to on supension swaps on ceg somewhere. I have used it and it is very easy to follow. Swapping the springs will not be hard at all. All you need is basic tools, a jack, jack stands, and a spring compressor (you can rent one at autozone for free). It should be even easier on your car, because you wont have to deal with any stuck nuts because the suspension has already been changed once.

you should be able to get it all done by lunch time if you start around 8am. I have done it enough times that I could probably swap all new struts and spings in under an hour. It seems way harder than it really is.

Back