• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

attn: roger

MxRacer

Hard-core CEG'er
you're no longer allowed to talk about "the new face of ceg" anymore, since after not showing up last night, you are essentially "the new face of ceg". :p

you're no longer allowed to talk about "the new face of ceg" anymore, since after not showing up last night, you are essentially "the new face of ceg". :p

ImWithStupid.gif

rog missed out on me taking that sweet curd shot. mmmm. oh yeah, i owe somebody some coin for the newcastle i ordered and didn't pay for...

Don't even try it, Roger knew he was going to get heckled over not showing up lastnight I even called to heckle him a little. We all know why he couldn't make it and thats fine, doesn't mean we can't poke him in the ribs a little.:cool:

Some nice trash talking going on here. :rolleyes: Roger still shows up to more meets than a lot of people.:nonono:

he does? thats news to me.

besides, this wasn't "a meet". this was us saying goodbye to mark, and roger said he'd be there.

i personally like roger a lot. but, he keeps *****ing about the "new face of ceg", when he is no better. i don't give a flying **** if he comes to meets or not, but don't *****!

You guys need to chill. I'm not offended by him not being there, I talked to him lastnight (as stated above) and heckled him a little for not being there.
There is no need to instigate an argument or get all bent out of shape over anything.

So chill out and keep things peaceful... otherwise i'll take your fun away. :laugh:
-Mark

You guys need to chill. I'm not offended by him not being there, I talked to him lastnight (as stated above) and heckled him a little for not being there.
There is no need to instigate an argument or get all bent out of shape over anything.

So chill out and keep things peaceful... otherwise i'll take your fun away. :laugh:
-Mark

i'm not instigating any arguments... just revoking his "new face of ceg" privileges. :laugh:

:shrug:

I know, I know, I said I'd be there and the following statement isn't the reason I didn't show up. The "new face of the CEG" came out of all those 3-4 car meets we had in the past, consecutive ones, remember...oh yeah, noone was really there and I'm not talking about meets in the summer time where the weather is good and noone shows up which makes sense, I'm talking about other meets. I must admit that I haven't been to a meet lately, no doubt, but with low turnouts to alot of meets in the past, alot of BS here and family stuff, I have lost interest for sure. I'm not sure where things changed for me and meets, but it has and I'm sure they'll go on without me, just look at the one you had last night!

BTW, we have less than one month to go to the annual D&B's meet, lets not ruin that by all the **** stuff:rolleyes:

Back