• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

In need of a Contour SVT!

kapo

Be Gentle I'm New Here
I've been looking around for a Contour SVT and can't find one in my area! I live in NW IA and was wondering if anyone could had one to sell or could refer me to someone who does...Any help is highly appreciated

I've been looking around for a Contour SVT and can't find one in my area! I live in NW IA and was wondering if anyone could had one to sell or could refer me to someone who does...Any help is highly appreciated

I think there is one or two in the cities for sale, check out the classified.

i have seen a few around, check the classifieds. i would offer you mine but nobody wants one with 150k, even with all the mods.... and it still has great HP numbers, doesnt burn fluids, or grind any gears :)

i have seen a few around, check the classifieds. i would offer you mine but nobody wants one with 150k, even with all the mods.... and it still has great HP numbers, doesnt burn fluids, or grind any gears :)

mine has 195K miles so 150K sounds good LOL

mine sure doesnt feel like its got that many miles on it. runs sweet! i just want a mustang, but i'll probably keep it for a fast daily driver and just finish up the aesthetics i want done and get a sn95 cobra to play with more.

ive got one for sale but its in FL. and it has a full 2003 3L installed. only thing is that its here in FL. good thing is no rust :) 80k miles on the chasis, 3k miles on the engine. some mods already done but not extensive. b&m shortthrow, removed resonator, slotted rotors and ebc greenstuff pads, painted calipers, ss brake lines, 2 sets of floor mats, a full size e0 spare tire, tires 85-90% treadlife, new sunroof motor and cover. The only thing you will run into is a CEL for the removed secondaries and IMRC that the full 3L does not have. Carpet headliner for the sunroof part only has fallen and the headlights are a bit hazed, scratches here and there but it has a clean title. PM me if interested.

Hi,
Check my sig....If you are interested, PM me. Although the car is in Winter storage, I may have some pics for you that I could email.

Bob

Hartley

Hartley

I'm from emmetsburg...yay hartley lol that's cool

nice, till recently my grandpa and grandma lived in emmetsburg, I know that town like the back of my hand. Good luck finding a SVT

you can have mine for 3700 with everything except the blower and bottle....

(spec stage3 clutch, focusSVT wheels, K&N filter/maf adaptor with heat shield, 2.5" WR y pipe, 2.5" trubendz test pipe and catback exhaust, ford racing plug wires, SAFC2, B&M short shifter, pre98 console mod, hightower headlight mod too, pre98 trunk lid, also the stock one) has 150,700 miles or so. runs great, doesnt leak/burn fluids, interior is nice no dash warp and the floormats are decent. there is a little color gone on the drivers seat from getting in/out but nothing too bad. the rear bumper has a little sag (common, easy fix) and there's a couple other blemishes in the body, nothign bad for an early 98 SVT. the front bumper does have a crack in it from a driveway the day i bought it, but the mesh is new and the crack can be covered up perfectly with a mirko :D call me 952-367-6790 or PM me i'll go get pics in a while. i'm not really looking hard to sell it, so dont even try to barge me on the price, its worth more than that to me, but the mileage begs to differ.

IMG_0767.jpg

interested in more?

Last edited:
Currently Computer Information Science, with a minor in Automotive Engineering Technology

Did we highjack this thread? LOL. That is what I majored/majoring in with a speech com minor. TRicker only $3700? Geez, I need a new car....LOL

Back