• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

painting a mirko ?

You never know until you check out some bodyshops. Not too expensive I would think. :shrug:

I've heard things like 250-300 for front bumpers so you can imagine a Mirko.

i would agree it should be less then teh front bumper ... but then again it may need alot of sanding and finish work too .... other then that I am not sure as it was included in the price when I got my car repainted so in a way it was free ....

but the splitter itself is ready to paint when you order it from mirko ??

and if i have the whole front bumper repaint do you think they can charge extra for the spliter or i can install it ad have the whole thing paint together ?

and if i have the whole front bumper repaint do you think they can charge extra for the spliter or i can install it ad have the whole thing paint together ?
If I were you, do it in two different pieces. What happens if you wanna take the Mirko off?

When I brought my bumper in to get painted they charged me a little over $200 and an additional $25 for the splitter.

I paid $80 to get mine done :)

and I'll be paying that again very shortly thanks to black color:blackeye:

How? Who? Where?

The first time I had it prepped and painted, a buddy that owns a body shop did it.
The second time I sent it to different shop, with an excellent reputation, they repaired it and repainted it, again for $80.
Shop around and I'm sure you will find a shop that can do it reasonably for you.

How? Who? Where?

my good friend works at his dads body shop, they are great guys and they do some crazy paint jobs on cars...He hooks me up, he did my bumper for $120..and my mirko for $80...In spring he will be doing my bumper, mirko and oval once again lol all for $200

Back