• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Exhaust?

CSVT #0037

CEG'er
What I am thinking about is putting either a Borla or a Magnaflow resonator on and then taking off the mufflers in the back and just putting a straight pipe. What do you guys think?

I think you'll have a similar set-up like Trubendz Cat-Back designs. But you'll have smaller piping. After buying the resonator, straight pipe, and tips, youll find you could have spent a hundred or so more dollars on it, and had an all new, bigger piping cat-back.

from trubendz it was about 360 shipped.. and that is only one muffler.. where it connects to the cat there is a borla pro xs muffler then straight out.. you can also get it with resenators, but why.. it sounds sweet like that.. and thats with out headers or y pipe opt..(which i really want both of)

from trubendz it was about 360 shipped.. and that is only one muffler.. where it connects to the cat there is a borla pro xs muffler then straight out.. you can also get it with resenators, but why.. it sounds sweet like that.. and thats with out headers or y pipe opt..(which i really want both of)

do you happen to have the part item # for the muffler

Back