• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

3.0 build started in Atlanta if any one wants to check it out.

HAZZARD

CEG'er
I have started my 3.0 CSVT build, and am opening my garage to anyone that wants to come check it out.
http://contour.org/ceg-vb/showthread.php?t=5960

I know I would have liked to see the motor out of the car, and some of the other things that go along with the process before I started, thats why im opening my garage up to ya'll while im doing the swap.

Even if you just want to get a good look at the motor, Or see some of the more well know mods that im doing in person to help with your on projects just let me know.

Im on the northside of Atlanta in Marietta near Kennesaw State U

I will be trying to post updates of were im at in the build in the topic listed above.

how long do you anticipate the build taking? (granted it is a ford, and a contour SVT, that time may not be accurate) I would like to come down and check it out. I live in Knox TN but am really a 2 hour drive away.

Anybody from KTown wanna take a drive???

how long do you anticipate the build taking? (granted it is a ford, and a contour SVT, that time may not be accurate) I would like to come down and check it out. I live in Knox TN but am really a 2 hour drive away.

Anybody from KTown wanna take a drive???

Yo Brian you should come to a meet with me and the wife on the 13th down in ga let me know if you are interested. You can meet some of my boys down there and see some more hot csvt's

I would have loved to do that! But i gotta work today. (Got a new job at Calhouns on Kingston Pike and Pellissippi Pkwy) We all need to get together here soon and grab a cold refreshing beverage or three.

Back