• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

"Unofficial" Dave and Busters thread, 2-4-07!

Wo0t one more week!

are we still meeting @ 11:30? cuz i just realized i will be in school till 2

this is going to be a tight weekend, Friday im going down to the Detroit State theatre.... Incubus anyone?:cool:

Its almost going to be a record for us this weekend with the weather! I remember 4 years ago it was 5 above actual and -20 with the windchill:eek: Does anyone remember Dave's camo Civic:confused:

In Grand Rapids they shut down the highways and stuff.. i'm hoping it wont get that bad.. :shrug:

I'm gonna try to be there around noon.

The weather is supposed to be nuts, but hopefully there will be a decent turnout!

Even though the weather is going to cold and probably atleast tie our record for coldest meet ever, we'll be there tomorrow. I plan on being there at 11:30 a.m. and go inside and let the people know about our group, kinda like a "heads up" to them. Just dress warm for this meet and we'll be alright:laugh:

DON'T FORGET YOUR HATS AND GLOVES BOYS AND GIRLS!

Even though the weather is going to cold and probably atleast tie our record for coldest meet ever, we'll be there tomorrow. I plan on being there at 11:30 a.m. and go inside and let the people know about our group, kinda like a "heads up" to them. Just dress warm for this meet and we'll be alright:laugh:

DON'T FORGET YOUR HATS AND GLOVES BOYS AND GIRLS!

I will be there guys, lets not mess this up for the under21ers out there. Last time we got there they wouldn't let us in because we werent accompanied by an adult. Roger had to come get us, haha.

Back