• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Madison next week

Niiiiice!!!

We could all meet at my joint and caravan to Steedas hotel or straight to Texas Roadhouse?

BTW -- There is a Madison Subie Meet this upcoming Tuesday at the Great Dane on the West Side - I was just informed.

I'd love to join you guys, but I think it would be too far of a drive for me. I don't want to have you guys waiting on me to get down there.

Ill bring R6: vegas
:)

Want to just meet at my house first?

I live right off of HWY 94 which is easy to navigate you to if your interested :)

As soon as everyone gets over to my joint we can call ahead to Texas Roadhouse and get there at the time they tell us to eat.. ja?

Great!!

Like I said I will be home by 3pm that Thursday and people are welcome to come whenever... I'm hoping that we can get everything together and ready to roll so we can caravan and eat at around 7 or 7:30?

We will have to call in advance... perhaps even an hour in advance so I will need a head count prior to that day..

M!key - can you get out of work early that day? pretty please? :)

My address for everyones mapquesting pleasure..

912 Sunset Drive
Cottage Grove, WI

I'm side B of the Duplex... :)

I'll post my cell number later during the week.

Hey Steeda... You might want to actually edit your title on this thread cuz now we have an actual Madison Meet planned vs just talks about we should have one some time... WHEEE!

Back