• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Who brought fall?

todras

Pretty fly for a white guy *cowbell*
Damn I'm not ready for cold rainy yet. Supposed to be shaping up nicely for the bash Sat. though.

I welcomed fall with open arms. Its my favorite season... Perfect temperature and beautiful colors.

Gonna have to agree with burt on this one... Its my favorite season, I love a warm fall day, when I was younger the best was a sunday evening, with the football game on TV and a big roaring fire in the fireplace, if that isnt cozy. I dont know what is.

Whats cozy is not coming on CEG and not seeing you use CEG as your own personal blog. No one cares about the dude getting some ass in the next room. Don't be mad becuase your blow up doll doesn't moan loudly!

Whats cozy is not coming on CEG and not seeing you use CEG as your own personal blog. No one cares about the dude getting some ass in the next room. Don't be mad becuase your blow up doll doesn't moan loudly!

Bwahahaha, good to have you back Jason

I welcomed fall with open arms. Its my favorite season... Perfect temperature and beautiful colors.

So do I but not at the beginning of Sept. Needs to wait 4 more weeks. Sept in MI near perfect weather for MI. Looks like warmer weather is ahead.

Well, if my contour isn't back together soon, I'm going to have to rush to get some new tires on the Cobra for the rain and stuff, lol.

Warren Miller should be fantastic this year - I imagine a lengthy memorial to Doug Coombs.

In fact, I'm going to fire up 'Journey' this evening in the HT. Some cool schtuff of him in Chamonix...

RIP DC!

Warren Miller should be fantastic this year - I imagine a lengthy memorial to Doug Coombs.

In fact, I'm going to fire up 'Journey' this evening in the HT. Some cool schtuff of him in Chamonix...

RIP DC!

you going to drag your old ass to the annual WM movie this year, gramps?

Back