• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Hightower+Eyelids

SVT_22

CEG'er
Does anybody know if anyone has done the hightower mod and painted eyelids on what do you theink a T-red svt would look like with a black hightower and red eyelids?

hightower has never been my cup of tea really..especially on T-Red..it makes the car look like it has a bruised eye..

Outlawd did it the best, he painted the eyelid outline inside the headlight lens..thats pretty clever and it looked hott :drool:

Please, on behalf of other t-red owners, don't hightower black, do it bodycolor if you must.

What do you say to a CSVT that has black hightowers?
Nothing, you already told it twice!:help:

if i had a black svt i wouldn't even hesitatate to do the hightower black and paint my grille ring black also but i'm kinda scepticale about doing the hightower to my T-red svt... i dunno know if i should even do it red..

They are getting eyelids when i spray the door jams on my car..
DSC01708.jpg

they still need more wet-sanding and buffing.. even tho i'll probably clear the whole headlight

I like the hightowers w/ eyelids so much, I did them on my CSVT. I would post pics, but it's lame because it's the last good pic I have before I gutted Swazo and crushed him :laugh:

But, they're cool IMO :cool:

I like the hightowers w/ eyelids so much, I did them on my CSVT. I would post pics, but it's lame because it's the last good pic I have before I gutted Swazo and crushed him :laugh:

But, they're cool IMO :cool:

I got ur back swazo

808080_11_full.jpg

I love the look of black headlights on a T Red. I didn't want eyelids on my SVT. I guess I just don't find them as attractive as others.

My SVT:

17912406.jpg

Does anybody know if anyone has done the hightower mod and painted eyelids on what do you theink a T-red svt would look like with a black hightower and red eyelids?

If you had done any searching you would have found this picture that I posted on the same question:

eyelidpsjs7.jpg

That looks soo hawt
HAWT!!!
I'm fixxing my mirko and painting my elkymesh hopefully it will turn out as good as yours

That looks soo hawt
HAWT!!!
I'm fixxing my mirko and painting my elkymesh hopefully it will turn out as good as yours

Just get yourself some stock SVT mesh and paint it silver like I did. Thanks for the compliments.

Back