• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Pictures of the CSVT

Cinder

CEG'er
I haven't had a chance to run the CSVT since the end of October. Figured I would bring it out and blow some of the cobwebs out of the exhaust. It has been a mild winter in Michigan thought I should take advantage and take a few pictures while it was out.
DSC_0069.jpg

DSC_0077.jpg

DSC_0087.jpg

Attachments

• DSC_0069nnn.JPG
    DSC_0069nnn.JPG
    28.9 KB · Views: 0
  • DSC_0077n.JPG
    DSC_0077n.JPG
    29.7 KB · Views: 0
  • DSC_0087n.JPG
    DSC_0087n.JPG
    29.6 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
I love tropic green SVTs!!:drool: That car looks hot.

Not so sure about how to place pics in the post without attachments. I'm re plenty of the guys would know they've been on here longer than I have.:blackeye:

Wow, nice looking SVT. Those rims look awesome with it. The car looks so clean.

I think everyone has had a mild winter so far, well maybe except for Denver.:D

I found it near Daytona, Florida. I flew down there bought it and drove it back to Michigan. I got a good idea how it drove after that trip. Ran great, loved it on the highway.

I found it near Daytona, Florida. I flew down there bought it and drove it back to Michigan. I got a good idea how it drove after that trip. Ran great, loved it on the highway.

Yea I bet you did after that trip. ;) Im glad to see that you're enjoying it though.

Again, good find. Let me know if you come across any others like it. :cool:

I've been wanting those wheels for a while.. but are those 17's?

Looks very clean :cool:

Berkel they are 17 inch rims. Thanks BeyondloadedSE for setting me up so that i could post the pictures.

Pretty Tropic green. :drool:

Glad that the winter has been mild enough for you to bring her out and enjoy the day.

Back