• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Spotted in Harleysville...

LUCA

Boomstick\Owner
Admin
area, a Silver SVT today about 2:45. I saw it on Clemens Road at Main (Rt 63), car was spotted on Clemens and turned right onto Main.
E1's and a ski rack.

I also saw a black SVT on Route 611 near the Stroud Mall on 28 Dec. I was behind it getting onto Route 209, Schaffer's School House Road and then 33. You got off at the Sciota exit of 33. Car was from Star Pontiac and had E1's, looked stock.

Apperently it was traveling with a Subaru and a Cavalier (w/stripes).

Anyone here?

SVT with a ski rack? :troutslap: :nonono:

Sounds like you spot all the SVTs. I need to spot one thats for sale. lol. ;)

Yep. What's wrong with a ski rack? You had a Christmas tree on the roof of your car...err...never mind. :D I wasn't supposed to tell. Ooops. :laugh:
There was a ski area not far from where I saw him too.

Normally I don't see many SVT's but two in two days, :cool:.

I guess my only choice is to line the interior and trunk with plastic tarping. :D Mud stains=:nonono:

Ok ok...I won't miss another one. :)

That's right, I forgot, the tree was in the trunk. :D

I guess my only choice is to line the interior and trunk with plastic tarping. :D Blood stains=:nonono:

Sounds like a good idea. Ya just never know, we may need to stash a body in the trunk next time. :laugh: ;)

lol ;)

No, don't do that its bad enought finding pine needles in the trunk, let alone a rotting cadaver. :D

Last edited:
True, pine needles are bad enough and hard to get out of the fibers of the trunk carpet. A rotting cadaver....ewww.

The Black SVT by the Stroud mall could be this kid I met at ESU, I told him about the site, but he was going to class so he had to leave. Nice kid though, and a nice SVT, interior looks perfect.

The Black SVT by the Stroud mall could be this kid I met at ESU, I told him about the site, but he was going to class so he had to leave. Nice kid though, and a nice SVT, interior looks perfect.

Could be. He'd better come check out the site. :)

From what I could tell the girl in the Subaru cut him off, he got a bit "squirrelly" (sp) and we thought he was going to hit the center divider on 33.

I saw that SVT at Star Pontiac before he bought it, it had some scrapes on the front bumper and some other small scuffs. Other than that, it didn't look too bad and I'm sure the dealership cleaned it up before he bought it.

Guess no one on here has the Silver one from Harleysville. :(

Hm, then maybe it's not the kid I know, the kid I talked too said he had the car for like 2 years or so. I don't recall him with any plans of selling it though.

It was about 2 years ago that I saw that SVT for sale at Star Pontiac.
Does the back of his car have the Star Pontiac sicker on the left side of the lower trunk lid? If it does, then it is the one I saw. Scope it out for me. ;)

I would, but it's winter break until the 14th, and I missed a mid term in one of my classes that the prof. wouldn't let me retake, and I subsequently failed the class, dropping my cumulative average too low, so I'm suspended for a year. On the upside (I guess) I'll be getting a full time job, so the 3L may be an actual possibility in the near future.

Suspended for a year. Yikes! Sorry to hear that. :(
You seem to have a positive attitude about it though, work and save for the 3L.

Last edited:
Its the same SVT.

When I saw the car on campus last year, it was bought from a star pontiac dealer in bethlehem. Has the badge on the lower left side of the trunk lid IIRC.

:cool:
Now he needs to lose that Star Pontiac sticker. :D

Back