• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Some Christmas/Installed Christmas gift pics...

99Mystique ATX

Hard-core CEG'er
Here are some pics from christmas and some installed pics of what a buddy of mine got me for christmas...

Sorry for the lousy pics... I lost my digital camera... I'm sure its around and when I find it, i'll take better pics... ;-)

I know no one likes light tubes and all that but I thought this was pretty slick. Its a light stick type thing that's got led's all though it. its tucked nicely under the dash so when you're in the car, all you can see is the blue glow...
12-28-06_1753.jpg

12-28-06_1752.jpg

The tower of mega legos... My gf and I had more fun playing with the legos than my nephew did. He did like the car I got him though... It was one of the ones you shake for a while, put it down and it takes off.
12-25-06_1833.jpg

Just thought i'd share some pics... I get my new phone in a month so the phone pics will get better... Although, i'd rather just find my digital camera.

Looks good. :)
Looks like there was lots of fun involved with building the Lego tower. :cool:

Haven't had time yet... I'm debating whether to put in those guages or get a set of stock guages and pulling them apart, sanding off the green and changing the LED's... I probably will throw the ones you gave me in and just change color of the needles. Probably throw some blue or white LED's in behind 'em...

Yep, thats Chris. He gave me a set of indiglo guages. They are grey and light up either blue or a baby blue color... I had them hooked up to 12v just to see what they look like and they look sick... I've just been to lazy to get some LED's and finish my LED project... :-/

But on the bright side, I got my exhaust lined up properly today...

I'll probably wash the car later today... and put on some new wiper blades that Ashley got my for my bday... Or at least I think she got me...

EDIT: Pics of the guages...
12-31-06_1335.jpg

12-31-06_1334.jpg

EDIT Again: I found my digital camera!!! No more crappy cell phone pics!

Last edited:
No I didn't... It sounds awesome though... I wish my digital camera would do audio AND video, but it just does video...

I'll get my MP3 player and make a quick audio clip though... Anyone want to host a small audio clip for me??

Ok, I snagged some sound clips... Can anyone host them??

Last edited:
looking forward to it theres still a really good mystique hood in the picknpull in marcy..same color as yours:shrug:

looking forward to it theres still a really good mystique hood in the picknpull in marcy..same color as yours:shrug:

They have a passenger door same color as mine too??

EDIT: Here's the vid...

Dang, it sounds raspy when you rev it in the clip... Its not at all raspy. The on-ramp run when the car shifts into 2nd gear the tires spin for a little bit...

Last edited:
Back