• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

szo7 by boat

m!key

Hard-core CEG'er
thats right! if you are on the west side of lake michigan there is a car ferry that runs from milwaukee to muskegon. muskegon is about an hour and a half from the gingerman road course, the activity planned for thursday. we are planning on catching the 6am boat that arrives in MI at 9:30am michigan time on thursday. for the schedule and pricing here is ferry's website...

http://www.lake-express.com/index.html

this is going to be a blast!
Lake%20Express%20Underway%2001.jpg

Last edited:
sweet.... I'm down... looks like we cant reserve anything until Feb 2007 at the earliest..

so its 130 for the car (round trip) and then another 95 each person (round trip) ???

OOH... did you see this?

Group Travel

Discounts are provided for groups of 20 or more. Please contact Kay Collins at 414-727-7792

do you think we could get that many together for this?

Last edited:
20 seems a bit out of reach IMO. I'll be meeting you guys at the dock. I'll have to plan something during the day before we head to Gingerman.

20 is a stretch. i have been on a ferry once before between england and france and it was a lot of fun. there was a bar on board and everything.

or a v-limited lip w/ an APR splitter under that. good question.

The one is ludington is even with the dock. This one appears to be the same.

Here is a pic

Attachments

• Jimmy%20Buffett%20fans%20on%20their%20way%20to%20Alpine%20Valley.jpg
    Jimmy%20Buffett%20fans%20on%20their%20way%20to%20Alpine%20Valley.jpg
    97.3 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Goddamn thats awesome!

I'm in!!

Depending on complete price I'll decide if I am bringing just my personal CSVT or both of the CSVT's we own.

start saving a sailing fund now and bring both. we are sooooooo doing this.

Since I have off from school til the 22nd of January I should be able to raise some extra cash for that. Not to mention I'll be working when I go back to school as well. I just hope and pray that I can arrange my finals earlier. My finals for spring semester are during SZ '07, but the office people said I should be ok with scheduling earlier since I'm going on a vacation.;)

Me and Jess should be on the boat.

Is that the one that leaves from Milwaukee or Manitowoc?

I've got room at my apartment if anyone needs a place to stay the night before.

~Josh

Back