• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

First one here!

I wouldn't say florida as a whole rules. Some parts do, but the south east section of it seems to be an ever diminishing he!! hole. But thats just my view on it.

Robert

(PS: I'm from miami, born and raised....it isn't like it used to be)

Gee....thats the same reason i want to get away...the latins part at least. Latin girls may be good looking, but watch out for the attitude, because they have their own unique attitude. But yeah, many of the younger girls down here are quite a delight to look at.

Robert

I thought everyone went on vaction, cause everytime I went back to the old forums there was nothing new posted. Then I finally saw the announcement went I saw a bunch of giberish came up when I tried to login to the old site.:laugh:

This new board is different, it will take some time to get used to it and I'm sure there are some adjustments to be made.

About females, I like the girls at my college. There are so many good looking females.:drool: I just got put into a group of 5 with nothing but girls(except me) and 2 of them are hot! God, I love college, except the whole going to class thing.

Thats one thing i noticed, the girls at the colleges in central florida are a lot hotter than the girls in miami. Up there, everywhere u look is another hot chick just about. down here, u see a lot of not bads but not many holy god knock me over with a feather.

Robert

Thats one thing i noticed, the girls at the colleges in central florida are a lot hotter than the girls in miami. Up there, everywhere u look is another hot chick just about. down here, u see a lot of not bads but not many holy god knock me over with a feather.

Robert

Try driving around Jupiter, Abacoa specifically. Lotsa 'healthy' women between 15 and 50 here. Unbelievable! Then, spend a morning at Jupiter's freakin' beaches! :drool:

I hate this board out loud. :(

Well guys, I just decided that I like the boards. The issue was a bit iffy for a while, then I found the 'attachments' feature to the threads. Makes finding documents such as How-To's, instructions, timeslips, and other material very easy to re-find.

I think we had that capability before, but now it's obvious enough for a dunce like me to use. :crazy:

Back