• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Just figured I would post a few pics...

The car looks great! Not that I'd mind the house, either.

And... I'm sorry... you've got the entire CEG boybase drooling over those pictures now. :)

Expect lots of attention. LOL

Welcome to the boards!

Yeah, we should have warned you. ;)

I haven't read up on what happened with the car prior, but, glad it's back together, and you can enjoy it again!

yea better only be your friend haha :crazy: :laugh:

Haha, ahh the leg humpers, sorry you had to be a cute girl on a car forum, and now that everyone knows your cute, this is all you're gonna get from now on, just ask Kim. Nice SVT, sorry to hear about all the recent abuse she's taken, some people are ridiculous, like people that leave huge black paint marks on your front bumper, or people that dent your pass. quarter panel and leave scratches all over that and the rear bumper, find out who did it and the CEG community will take care of them, I'll drive all the way from PA if I have too, I may only be 135 pounds, but as my buddy in force recon loves to say, the only unfair fight is the one you lose. :laugh: Good luck with the car, get a garage and hide it!

Oh, and BTW, cute girl + hot car + MTX = Will you marry me? Haha, sorry, I had to join the ranks. :laugh:

.... bad idea for hot SVT chicks to post pics!!! You are going to have guys trying to get a date with you everytime you check your pms! Now if you were not attractive, then it would be okay to post pics. But in your case, bad idea! :)

Just my 2 cents!

That sucks that you got more damage right after you got your baby back! Ahhh... I would flip out. Good luck with the repair, and just like I said in your other thread, I have a black SVT drivers side mirror if you need it. Shoot me a pm.

Jeff

Haha, ahh the leg humpers, sorry you had to be a cute girl on a car forum, and now that everyone knows your cute, this is all you're gonna get from now on, just ask Kim.

You can't possibly be talking about me.
If anything, I'm the one doing the leghumping. :D

What does that mean?!

These guys know what he means...
justinbox.jpg

Back