• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Trying to decide on a set of wheels.

Jared

New CEG'er
Hey guys.. I'm trying to decide on a set of wheels..

I'm not sure if I wanna go, white, chrome, or grey/gunmetal..

If you guys could offer pictures of photoshops w/ midnight blue contours w/ differnt types of wheels I'd appreciate it!

myride3.jpg

I agree with the recommendation of the Focus SVT wheels or you could go with the old school official wheel of the CEG "enkei RS5's". Some wheels and an SVT body kit and your car is going to look hot!! Love that color.

Dont get RS5s, over done and really I dont even think they are all that good looking.

Here is an old family car of ours with Konig Tantrums in 17", with H&R springs. This style is made by almost every wheelmaker, but good looking none the less. Kinda fits into the "played out" portion of my RS5 comment.

CarolinesCar004Medium.jpg

nice

nice

Dont get RS5s, over done and really I dont even think they are all that good looking.

Here is an old family car of ours with Konig Tantrums in 17", with H&R springs. This style is made by almost every wheelmaker, but good looking none the less. Kinda fits into the "played out" portion of my RS5 comment.

CarolinesCar004Medium.jpg

I like the Konig also and I still like my svt focus wheels also.

Back