• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Portland Auto Show January 2007

PDXSVT

Veteran CEG'er
OK, can we start marking our calendars for a meet? It's the last weekend in January, held at the convention center. You do NOT need an aftermarket differential to participate, but bringing along a swimsuit model is always a good idea.

I need a day from the normal grind. I may see what I can do to run down there for the day. 10 bucks a ticket and my Mazda that gets 35mpg on the highway may not be a bad get away.

Troy

I'm still planning on going to the Portland Auto Show. Not sure which day - Sat. or Sun.
Anyone wanna meet up? I'll be wearing my "Boxy Is Sexy" t-shirt...gotta show love for the xB. :D

I might be heading down with my buddy in his Vette... unless he can convince his g/f to go.. I am hopeing she won't wanna... she hates the car scene.... My fingers are crossed!!!

Here is his vette...

Vettefront.jpg

vetteback.jpg

Looking forward to it!!

p.s. By the way he is 19 yrs old!!! and owns this beautiful car!!

Me and the wife will be going. We are staying the night at the inlaws so we can wake up early and head out saturday morning.

I'll be attending with the same 3 guys I went with last year. That's 2 CSVT's and a Scion tC. We will be going Saturday early & we'll park at the usual NWCEG spot in the Lloyd Center parking lot.

-Aaron

So you're goin' on Saturday? I need to get my arse in gear and get some tickets...or are they just available at the door?

I will try to get some discount coupons too. They're usually only $2-$3 off but it's better than nothing. If I can get a hold of a bunch I will bring them with me.

-Aaron

I am not sure when we will be there. We are leaving Bellingham at around 6ish in the morning. We have a bit of a drive.

Good chance I am not going to be able to make it. Had do bring out the money that i had put away to make ends meet on a van I just picked up. Will have to see at the end of friday.

I'm planning to show up at the parking lot at the far SE corner of the Lloyd Center complex, across NE Multnomah St. from the 'outside' Lloyd Cinemas at about 10:30 or 10:45 am. I'm too way backed up on projects to actually go to the show, but wanted to at least say hello to tourers as show up.

I will be at the same place but I will probably be there about an hour before you guys. I will be there with some friends so I'm not sure how late we will hang around the parking lot before we go to the show. I hope I'll get a chance to see you guys.

-Aaron

Just got an email from our landlord saying that they're planning on selling the house we're renting. So we're a bit unsettled, to say the least. We're going to spend today looking for a place to live. Sorry, wont make it to the auto show today. :(

Back