• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Enkei Rs-5

CSVT #0037

CEG'er
I am thinking about getting the Enkei Rs-5. They look really sweet on these contours. Does anyone know where i could get some 17" cheap?

I am thinking about getting the Enkei Rs-5. They look really sweet on these contours. Does anyone know where i could get some 17" cheap?

Do a google search or AOL search for Enkei rims or wheels and you will get some different sites.I found a site that had the rs-5's in 17's for like 145 a wheel.Thats 580 for all 4 wheels..Plus your going to need some tires.215/45/17 is what i hear alot of people are running.

Im not sure if there is a Town Fair Tire around you, but they sell Enkei's and could give you a pretty good deal.

I got my Maxxims and my Kelly's for $840, this included insurance. Their packages are really good. Even if the wheel are not on display, they can get them, mine were special order, kind of a PITA but they are nice.

Im running 17" Maxxim Ahead

Kelly EvoZ 245/45RZ17
- Love them, awesome tire

I still miss mine :(

standard.jpg

My neighbor had 17's on his focus and his side walls on one of the tires blew out because of a pot hole.

Also here's another site that has a bad A$$ deal going on right now on Kobe wheels. 17"x7 wheels & tires Shipped for for $650! dono what kinda tires but they can't be too crappy for 205/40r/17's...

http://www.mpwheels.com/

I want silver rims because you really cant see black. But if I had a black contour I would deffinitly put black rims on it. I like the 5 spoke look. But thanks for your thoughts!

Ya i really like the Kobe Kam 5 with hyperblack. Do you have to call to get prices because i cant find where you get prices

Yeah I think you do have to call. Those wheels are part of the BA deal they got going on right now $650 shipped including 205/40/17 tires!

Back