• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

The Offical "Its not fall yet" Meet

Newcat016

CEG'er
Alright, after discussion I am here to post the Official Meet Thread

Date:Sunday August 16th
Time:12-IDK
Place: The House 206 Natsisky Farm Rd S. Windsor CT 06074
What: WE Needed a damn meet, so here it is

Food: Typical Outdoor Barbecue Food Burgers, Dogs, chicken, anything else you want
Drink: BYOB, Water+Soda provided (Name your Preference)

Theres a pool at the house, i also have tools for any light modding/interior work that needs to be done. Afternoon/evening cruise to pike for a little fun, Fireworks if no one want to do that. Also please let me know if your planning on attending since I need to do a little shopping...

I should be there, plus a guess. Have to find out and let you know alittle closer to the date.

plus side I might have the turbo back on the road by then ...

We may be able to swing down for this.
Also, we live pretty close to a fireworks place, so we could probably buy a few boomers.

Badabing, badaboom!

I don't have anything going on around this date. I'll have to show up after work @ around 4:30-5. but it's do-able. I'm all clear for the drive, BTW...

Too late for me to take that day off. Saturdays blow for me unless I can ask off in advance. I probably have to sit this one out.

Day change and we will be going to bigelow hollow instead of the pike since it will be a sunday meet...

Back