• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Anyone want to dyno!?

hectik1

The Hispanic Hellion
Speed Quest Performance
2749 N Delany Rd
Waukegan, IL 60087-5347
(847) 599-5201

Time
9:00am to 6:00pm

PRICING
20 cars to dyno:
2 pulls for $45.00

30 cars to dyno:
2 pulls for $35.00

Right now we only have 11 confirmed dynos. So contact me ASAP so I can let the dyno organizer that you will be coming.

Speed Quest Performance
2749 N Delany Rd
Waukegan, IL 60087-5347
(847) 599-5201

Time
9:00am to 6:00pm

PRICING
20 cars to dyno:
2 pulls for $45.00

30 cars to dyno:
2 pulls for $35.00

Right now we only have 11 confirmed dynos. So contact me ASAP so I can let the dyno organizer that you will be coming.

Those are just pulls no tuning right? Whens the date.

I wish I could've made it in for this, but family stuff came up this weekend and besides, I'll be coming to Chicago the weekend of the 21st thru the 23rd:cool: Make sure you post the numbers and the dyno sheet too!

cant wait to see numbers from that car!:drool:

Yeah I was looking at the local tuning event that some people are planning and was going to see if I could just get some pulls but this works out much better. The car is running really well so I really want to see what kind of numbers it is putting down.

Yeah I was looking at the local tuning event that some people are planning and was going to see if I could just get some pulls but this works out much better. The car is running really well so I really want to see what kind of numbers it is putting down.
I'll be waiting patiently lol. I want to put mine on one so bad its not funny.

dscn0216o.jpg

I am putting a clutch in right now and having Haines go over the trans. When it is done I will have them tune it. Will be interesting to see how close the turbo with the 3.0L cams compares with the dyno results of the last motor that had SVT cams.

If there is a big difference then I will go back to the SVT Cams.

Don

Back